Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Have fibro. 67. Do exercise. 4-5 days developed raised, very…

Customer Question
Have fibro. 67. Do...

Have fibro. 67. Do exercise. 4-5 days developed raised, very itchy sores on scalp that feel like fire. Hair hurts. Can you help?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

Have had fibro since the 80's. No head bumps until 4 to 5 days ago. 50mg. of Atarax doesn't help.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Fibro outbreaks are severe, related to IBS, depression. never anything like this pain.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dermatology
12/10/2017
Dermatologist: DrRussMd, Internist/homeopath replied 8 months ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Internist/homeopath

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Since we do not treat or necessarily diagnose on line, I am not sure what question you are asking??

Sores require a magnified exam, and they can be from any number of causes.

Can you attach a picture and we can go over possibilities

no
I will see me Derm on Monday. Thank you.

We can go over a list of possibilities if you like.

This is called a differential diagnosis?

But I need to know if you have any skin problems, present or past.

And, if you have been exposed to anyone with sores.

NO
NO PAST SKIN PROBLEMS. i AM SEEING MY DOCTOR TOMORROW. I'M NOT PAYING YOU 50 DOLLARS! i WAS TOLD 5!!!!! DO THE RIGHT THING.
I AM NOT GOING TO CALL YOU. AND I WILL TELL MY BANK IT'S AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE.

Experts have nothing to do with charges. That would be justanswer customer service.

5 dollars. Customer service. That's all. The rest will be fraudulent activity.

Please discuss your issues with customer service. Experts are only site users to answer questions, just like you are a site user to ask question.

We have nothing to do with your financial agreements with just answer.

U can reach them here

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help