Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have been experiencing a stickyness in my groin for about…

Customer Question
I have been experiencing...

I have been experiencing a stickyness in my groin for about 1 month. My scrotum, inner thighs and penis are all sticky. Nothing seems to help.

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this?

Yes

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I saw a urologist, i told him i have been experiencing a retracting and sticky penis for about a month.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dermatology
12/9/2017
Dermatologist: Dr. Chip, General pratice replied 7 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Can you please tell me what you mean by sticky and is there any skin change?