Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Why do i have bruises on my lip. Pneumonia in the past

Customer Question
Why do i have...

Why do i have bruises on my lip

Doctor's Assistant: Can you tell me about all the symptoms you've noticed (e.g. itching, rash, new birthmarks or moles)?

Yes

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Pneumonia in the past

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dermatology
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/7/2017
Dermatologist: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 4 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

when did you notice the bruising?
are you on aspirin or any blood thinners?

can you upload a picture of the bruising on your lip?

dermdoc19
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist