Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have experienced my left eyebrow - its growing under my…

Customer Question
I have experienced my...

I have experienced my left eyebrow - its growing under my skin in weird long shapes its bee a year long of seeing 10 of the top dermatologist they say there is nothing they can do. Im thinking of laser hair removal on both brows let it settle then microblading brows. Any ideas- laser hair removal is my only option....any ideas? Thanks

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

Yes, my big toenails continue to fall off grow back and become yellow and crusty I have been to every kind of specialist oust side of Derms and nothing. Ive been in severe pain and irritation that no matter what won't heal up bc there are broken follicles and debris. I ve been on evey antibiotic and anti fungal.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Fibromyalgia, adrenal issues and chronic pain

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dermatology
12/7/2017
Dermatologist: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry about your eyebrows.

can you upload a clear photo of your eyebrows so I can better help you?

how old are you?

i can but just realized I am not going to have time now bc i have an appointment I need to get to. Can I revisit when i get back? I was charged 5 dollars twice. then the 35. which was clear.
can I get back to you later this afternoon?

yes, you can get back to me.

you can contact customer service if you have questions about your charges.

Ok

ok