Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have woken up this morning and noticed that both of my…

Customer Question
Hi, I have woken...

Hi, I have woken up this morning and noticed that both of my feet have small red dots on them with a white halo around them. They are not raised nor itchy. When I stretch the skin around them they go white and when I let go they go red instantly again. I have a picture of them if there is someone I can sen them to.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

Since this morning.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dermatology
12/6/2017
Dermatologist: DermDoc, Doctor replied 7 months ago
DermDoc
DermDoc, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is your age,gender?
Any history of systemic skin infection or allergies?

Are you taking any medications?

Kindly upload the pictures if possible.

Thank you Dr.
My age is 45
I’m male
I have no history of skin infections or allergies
I’m not taking medicationPlease let me know if you get the picture
Dermatologist: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 7 months ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

still need help?

it’s getting worseThey are now itching and raised

anyone else live in your house?

I take it this website is a scam then?

No

No yet u still have not had an answer to my questions?
Odd thatDo you not think it is?

I think it is dishydrotic eczema

common in winter months

have you tried any creams?

OMFG!!!Have you read what i have stated and also looked at the images that i sent you!!!I have already diagnosed myself. I can see that this site is a total waste of time!Firstly what has winter months got to do with what i have sent you????????I am in Africa you retard!!I sent pictures that CLEARLY show that they are either a BITE of some kind or an allergic reaction to something!!Are you even qualified or do you just rape people of money????I will be complaining to trading standards about this...It has taken you DAYS to get back to me and only after i complain!You are a SCAM and only want people to ring you so you can take more money off people who think that you know what you are doing!! TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND A CON!