Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

My wife has hives on her arms legs stomach and back since…

Customer Question
Ma’am good morning, my...

Ma’am good morning, my wife has hives on her arms legs stomach and back since Thanksgiving and we need to see if we can see a dermatologist.

Doctor's Assistant: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

Since 24 November Since 24 November

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No she’s perfectly healthy and on no meds.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dermatology
12/3/2017
Dermatologist: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your wife's symptoms. CAn you attach a picture of the hives here? Also have you tried any medications to treat the problem?

I paid you guys and didn’t receive service.
Dermatologist: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 6 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

we are doctors here to answer medical questions. we don't see patients face to face.

if you want to upload a clear photo of your skin and hives, I would be happy to look at them.

but you still need to make an appointment to see a dertmatologist in your area.

Your organization charged my debit card a total of $50 so that I can speak to a dermatologist and I never received a call nor assist. Note I will call on Monday to request a refund.

phone consultation require an extra charge.

I will send in the request for the refund.

I already pay for that extra charge.