Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I recently had a Mosaic wart on my foot and after treating…

Customer Question
Hello, I recently had...

Hello, I recently had a Mosaic wart on my foot and after treating it for a couple of weeks bits of it started to come off along with some dead skin. Now it’s all gone and the skin is starting to grow back but I have small bumps where the wart use to be. Does this mean that the wart isn’t gone or is it simply that it’s healing? It doesn’t have any black dots or callused skin around it.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Are the bumps painful?

No and I had the wart for about a year

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing in particular

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dermatology
12/3/2017
Dermatologist: Dr. Hasan, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Hi, thanks a lot for your question. My name is***** and i am here to help you today. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. The small bumps means that it's healing. It doesn't mean that the wart is still here. These bumps can be there while healing because skin doesn't grow normally after wart removal. Just leave that area and hopefully once the skin has healed, the bumps will reduce. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service but if you have received anything less than that, please ask anything you want. Your excellent feedback is requested and will be appreciated. Regards