Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Granddaughter has a pimple looking bump on her arm that

Customer Question
Granddaughter has a white...

Granddaughter has a white pimple looking bump on her arm that itches. It is itchy and red irritation around the bump. It goes away and comes back . Started ,@ a week ago.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

About one week. She is 4 yrs old. Just recently got flu shot

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Cotisone helps with itching

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dermatology
I took picture of her arn.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/1/2017
Dermatologist: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 6 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.comThis is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.
I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.
Thank you for your patience.
Answers here are for education and information only.
Is the pimple close to where she got the flu shot?
I think son
Can you upload a picture?