dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

DERMATOLOGY EXPERT for rash on face, ASAP. I'm also willing

Customer Question

DERMATOLOGY EXPERT for rash on face, ASAP.
I'm also willing to pay for a phone consult, if available. Thanks.
Hi, I'm a 66 year old male with several chronic health issues-- including ones that are possibly auto-immune. I apparently have blepharitis which I control by gently cleansing my eyelids with baby shampoo daily. And, although I have previously had numerous episodes of seborrheic dermatitis, it hadn't recurred in the past several years.
However, aside from those previous instances of seborrheic dermatitis (which occurred only around the creases of my mouth, nose and chin, I had not had any other facial blemishes until a few days ago when this began. Yet, despite thoroughly and gently cleansing it with Cetaphil Cleanser, it doesn't seem to be improving-- and is possibly getting worse?
Could you please give me your feedback about my current facial problem, ASAP?
And, also could you please give me your best recommendations for resolving it, ASAP?
Thank you very much for your prompt, detailed response. Sincerely,
Jon
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please respond, ASAP, by whatever means is preferable for you. I don't need a phone call or video. It's only if preferred by expert. Thanks.
Jon
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 11 months ago.

Hello Jon, this is Dr. Stan, thank you for your question. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 30 years of patient experience and I am here to help you today.

I am sorry for the delayed response. Do you still need help with your question?