Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have 4 small red pimples with a red circle in the center…

Customer Question
Hi I have 4...

Hi I have 4 small red pimples with a red circle in the center of them on my penile shaft.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

My partner and I have both been test and cleared for Herpes, but have sex and masterbated about 12 times over the past week until the point where we were sore I have never had an STD and the symptoms occured sat. night no symptoms just noticed. I assumed my penis was sore from the fornication and masterbation, but developed into two small circular pimples on my penis they are not very painful and had no pus I was assumign it might be a ingrown hair but its in the middle of my penis shaft

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing else, I have a clean STD record . I dont belive they are ulcers as it is only lacerations spread apart, but formed into circle-like forms and exposed skin. I think its a cut or did at first but the circular shape confuses mean but then again they are on a part of my penis where there is meant to be hair folic but never grew

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dermatology
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Dermatologist: DermDoc, Doctor replied 7 months ago
DermDoc
DermDoc, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

Associated itching?

Burning sensation during urination?

Please upload a picture to review.

Since how long have you been suffering from?
Waiting for your response.
Thanks

I have had it for two days. There is no itching very and no burning unless tinkered with. Urination has been fine and no feeling of fatigue or flu like symptoms

Please upload a picture to review.

I have been looking up pictures of herpes and it doesnt appear to have any white nor is it in clusters. There was no discharge or puss. I am curious if it is an infection/disease or if its from rash.
Somewhat freaking out, my partner and I have been both tested negative for all STDs within the past month and have not had other partners since that test.
In which we were both tested negative for herpes. I am really hoping its a scab or laceration from excessive use over the past week. We were routinely intimate 5 times a day and oral sex even more so with oral and masterbation mixed after which I felt my penis getting sore from dry skin. However, the dry skin later developed into the two red dots that are distant from each other, and once again with no puss or blister. I first noticed sunday morning.
They are both solely on the shaft of my penis. No other part of my body has this type of injury
PICTURE 2

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.

Thanks for all these additional information.

I understand your concern.

I have reviewed your picture.

Well as you describe, they look friction induced bumps.

Now I would recommend some self-care measures like
Do cool water sitz bath with betadine solution twice a day for 5-10 minutes.
And afterward, apply OTC 1% hydrocortisone cream mixed with bacitracin ointment twice a day.

Clean the area with DIAL soap and use OTC Abzorb powder afterward.
You should avoid frequent washing.
And keep the area dry and clean.
Wear loose-fitting cotton clothes to prevent friction.
Take OTC Motrin and Claritin for few days.

Abstain from rough sex and masturbation.

Chances of STD are very less likely.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.

Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s requested to avoid poor/bad rating.

Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.

It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks.

It’s my privilege to help you if you have any further query regarding your this health issue.
May I help you further?
Waiting for your response.