Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have cysts that have developed at nail bed area of both…

Customer Question
Hi, I have cysts...

Hi, I have cysts that have developed at nail bed area of both middle fingers, I also have like bumps under them which are sometimes red, the nails are all bumpy. There is a ridge right up the nail from the cyst? Any ideas, the bumps and ridges going across can appear on most of my nails.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the bumps better or worse?

Not really, can be tender and not very attractive, nails are not as strong.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have ulcerative colitis and fatigue which is not all the time, have moments that can last for a week to months

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dermatology
11/27/2017
Dermatologist: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 7 months ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

do you have any pictures?

Hi have you received any of the pictures?

No I have not

just click send to reply