Dermatology

Dermatology Questions? Ask an Online Dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Dermatology

Do you know of any clinics/hospitals in Korea or anywhere…

Customer Question
Do you know of any...
Do you know of any clinics/hospitals in Korea or anywhere else that can perform skin lightening procedure?
E.g. some Bollywood stars have become fair skinned all of a sudden http://www.bollywoodshaadis.com/articles/dusky-bollywood-divas-who-went-for-skin-lightening-treatment-3107Thanks.PS: Please accept only if you know. To-the-point details will be appreciated.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dermatology
11/22/2017
Dermatologist: Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist replied 2 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Do you have general allergies to anything ?

Have you had Glutathione in the past ?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Hello Doctor,- Not allergic to anything
- Have had Glutathione orally for several months, did not see any difference.Thanks.

Have you done peel treatments or Q switch laser treatments ?

Please ask ALL questions in ONE message to save time.I have done micro-derma and micro-needling that is all. (Have NOT tried laser).My main question is the name and address of the facilities/clinics/hospitals that do that. Please focus on that.Thanks.
dermdoc19
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist