Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I am trying to find a good deep hair conditioner that does…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to find a good deep hair conditioner that does not contain gallates. My doctor told me to avoid oils beause they may have them and they do not have to list them on the ingredients. How do I find one that is good for really thick curly hair or oils that don't contain gallates

Doctor's Assistant: Can you tell me about all the symptoms you've noticed (e.g. itching, rash, new birthmarks or moles)?

Itching and rash around my neck. I was just patch tested and found I was sensitive to many hair ingreidients

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?

For a while. i just thought it was my dry skin that I was always flushed but she said I was probably chasing my own tail I am also allergic to blue die and formaldehyde and I found I was allergice to the face mask I wera at work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dermatology
hello??
Answered in 1 day by:
11/20/2017
Dermatologist: Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist replied 7 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

The best and safest product for dry hair thats good for conditioning is in the following link below:

https://www.ducray.com/en-gb/hair-care/dry-hair

Its called Nutricerat. Its safe , no gallates and NO OILS.

Just what you would need and dermatologically tests OTC product

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

I have released the rating service application on your page .

Please do leave me a feedback for my opinion provided.

Regards

Dr Pravin