Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

My 51 year old son fell to the floor tonight with a sharp…

Customer Question
My 51 year old son...
My 51 year old son fell to the floor tonight with a sharp pain in his back. He says he has deriase skin disorder. He has had a horrible rash on and off for twenty years or more. What is this and can we get medication to put on it?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dermatology
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/15/2017
Dermatologist: Dr. Nair, Dermatologist replied 8 months ago
Dr. Nair
Dr. Nair, Dermatologist

Thank you for your question. My name is***** - I am a Dermatologist and will do my best to provide a useful input.

Would a photograph of the rash be possible at your convenience?

Please note that we can only offer an opinion as to the possible cause of the rash and the medicines that might help - we cannot prescribe those medicines directly to the customer through JustAnswer.