Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have a bump on arm with a red bruise surrounding the bump.

Customer Question
I have a bump...

I have a bump on arm with a red bruise surrounding the bump. I have never had a red bruise like this.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

I have had the bump and red bruise since yesterday. I am 76 and noticed the bruise after finishing weight lifting exercises.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have multiple sclerosis. Aside from MS I can't think of anything else.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dermatology
11/9/2017
Dermatologist: Dr. Chip, General pratice replied 8 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?