Dermatology

Dermatology Questions? Ask an Online Dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Dermatology

My daughter noticed something peculiar about her right arm

Customer Question
yesterday. She has what looks...
My daughter noticed something peculiar about her right arm yesterday. She has what looks like to be freckles or age spots only on her right arm, hand, and fingers. She claims that she hasn't exposed her right arm more than her left to the sun at all, if anything, both her arms get equal sun exposure. She's not in any pain, but we're both wondering if there's anything we should look out for since it's so strange to look at and compare with her other arm. I can post pictures if needed.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dermatology
Answered in 1 day by:
10/16/2017
Dermatologist: Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist replied 1 month ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

dermdoc19
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist