Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I accidenly put some mineral ice on my scrotum and penis…

Customer Question
I accidenly put some...

I accidenly put some mineral ice on my scrotum and penis about a month ago. it is still burning. i washed it off but the burning will not go away

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?

About 4 weeks

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I do wear a catheter and bag

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dermatology
9/28/2017
Dermatologist: DrRussMd, Internist/homeopath replied 7 months ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Internist/homeopath

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

You have not seen a doctor?

dermdoc19
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist