Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have been experiencing twitching feeling under my skin for…

Customer Question
Hi I have been...

Hi I have been experiencing twitching feeling under my skin for a couple of months now and it is also visible outside the skin it feels like something it crawling under my skin and I have no idea what it is

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

No nothing specific about my nails or skin

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dermatology
9/26/2017
Dermatologist: DrRussMd, Internist/homeopath replied 10 months ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Internist/homeopath

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Have you seen your doctor. If so what diagnosis?

what tests?