Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have had a skinreaction after using several creams on my…

Customer Question
Hello, I have had...

Hello, I have had a skinreaction after using several creams on my face. also a scrub. my face was all swolen for two times. this was for 3,5 months ago. Now my skin is sltill burning painfull red and irritated. Is it normal for the skin to take so long to heal? Excuses for the writing. i am from holland. Thank you

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

No. nothing. only the face. This happend 3,5 month ago.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No i dont think so. I have a sensitive skin. and before this happend i didnt have this problem.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dermatology
I do have a sensitive skin. mayby this can be the reason for not healing fast. the skin is also flaky. you can see the flakes on my hair.
9/26/2017
Dermatologist: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 10 months ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

do you have a picture?

just click send to reply