Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have itchy skin in the crown of my head cheeks ears nose…

Customer Question
I have itchy skin...

I have itchy skin in the crown of my head cheeks ears nose chin also my arms elbows legs crotch legs chest driving me mad

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

HAVE BEEN TRYING STEROID CREAM AS ALL THE FUNGUL CREAMS SEEM NOT TO WORK AT ALL

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

This all started with me getting toe nail fungus then meningitis then this itchyness

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dermatology
9/26/2017
Dermatologist: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 10 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

are you male or female?

can you upload a clear photo of your skin?

have you had blood testing to check your thyroid hormone levels? high thyroid hormone levels can cause itching.