Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I am very itchy. no new or foods. Nothing helps including…

Customer Question
I am very itchy...

I am very itchy. no new lotion or foods

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

Nothing helps including cream it just scratch all day

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dermatology
9/25/2017
Dermatologist: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Whats your age and gender ? For how long have you been having this?

Any rash or bumps?

Does it bother you at night or day or its the same?

Any history of food allergies?

Any other noticable complaints?

no allergies im 33 and a woman
this has been going on a week
therfe is only a rash after i scratch which i do all day long and hard

Have you tried anything for this? Anti allergics ? Like benadryl or lotions / emollients?

ive tired benadrill and just about every over the countger itch cream
nothing helps
i have given up on trying stuff i find myself. i just scratch and scratch till i bleed and then i keep scratching
last night i was up from two till six just non stop scraching

Please wait, i will be right back

sure thing no rush Ill just be here scratching away :)
ahh my elbow has just started itching. it was not on my arms before. its worse there and I cant take it. sorry to be such a complainer but no one listens to me they just yell at me to stop scratching which is out of the question. i have to scratch all day long and i never ever stop. i get weird looks but i dont care. scratching feels soooo good