Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have a white bump that is tender on my left inverted

Customer Question
I have a white...

I have a white bump that is tender on my left inverted nipple

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes said I just need to follow up no medicine I'm just scared cause I don't breast feed my daughter is 15 years old

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dermatology
9/22/2017
Dermatologist: Dr. Chip, General pratice replied 11 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?

Here it is
No I don't won't to talk they said $5 free trail I don't need my card to be charged for $50

Got it--thanks. And the phone call offer wasn't from me and you don't have to accept it

Any drainage from that?

No sir
Are you there

OK

That's a totally benign cyst--not any kind of cancer

But if it's tender it may be infected

So for now you can try moist warm packs for a few days to see if it will drain but if it doesn't you'll need to see your doctor to have it lanced and you may need a course of antibiotics

Please let me know if you need any more information