Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have developed cellulitis in my right leg. I have constant…

Customer Question
I have developed cellulitis...

I have developed cellulitis in my right leg. I have constant swellng of that leg. This is the same leg in which I had 4 or 5 DVT's several years ago. Are there any treatments?

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

Yes, the leg is really swollen.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have poor circulation in both legs, have had chronic phlebitis. Have varicose veins, 1 in each leg has broken loose in the past and required surgical treatment.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dermatology
9/18/2017
Dermatologist: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Cosmetic surgeon replied 11 months ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Cosmetic surgeon

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Could you please post a picture of it.