Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Medical Physician
98629655

Penile dryness

Customer Question

Penile dryness
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
At first, it was a bit red, so I got concerned that I had syphilis but now the skin is completely dry and it also itches. With that my body is also itching most of the time, so I don't know what it is
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Doctor John MD replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

The dryness of the skin is not syphillis, which usually presents as a painless red and raised lesion at first that then turns into an ulceration. It looks like just localized irritation of the skin at the head of the penis which should continue to resolved.

However, if you had pain or discharge from the penis or other red, raised lesions, I would recommend making an appointment with your doctor for further evaluation.

Did my response fully answer your question?

If so, I would like to thank you for your question and I hope you found my answer informative and helpful.

Please remember to leave a rating by clicking the series of 5 stars at the top of the screen.

The experts here at JustAnswer only get credit for the answer once you leave a rating for us.

You can also add a bonus if you were extremely happy with our service today.

You can always return and ask follow up questions if needed.

- Dr John.

Do you have any further questions?

If not , I would like to thank you for your question and I hope you found my answer informative and helpful.

- Dr John.