Dermatology

Dermatology Questions? Ask an Online Dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Dermatology

I have a question on the spot on my skin a few weeks ago I

was taking out some bushes...
I have a question on the spot on my skin a few weeks ago I was taking out some bushes in the yard I'm thinking the small purple spot between a couple freckles was just from our bush prickle I accidentally picked at it with my thumb and caused a scab and caused it to bleed I just wanted someone to have a look at it I could take another picture of these ones didn't work too good
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/10/2017
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Is that spot tender?

Hi Dr. Chip me again sorry no it's not painful at all I noticed it a little while back and I have an one on my other leg but I had been cleaning some bushes out of the back it looked like just a light pinkish purple spot raised and I thought it might be a mole and I went to kind of pick at it for some stupid reason and I gouged it with my fingernail and also created those two little cuts just below it it is not painful at all

Hey Brent--didn't realize it was you

Doesn't look like anything worrisome like any kind of skin cancer but it does look a little infected so you need to apply Neosporin ointment twice a day for a week to it

Let me know if you need me to tell you more

OK thanks Dr. yeah hopefully I'm done with questions for a while I hate being such a worry wart but this happened a few weeks ago it wasn't cut at all it just look like a raised bump so I was a little nervous I'm the one that accidentally cut it with my fingernail and it actually seems to of gone down a bit in size and well being a diabetic takes me a while sometimes to get rid of a cut but not too long im a controlled diabetic yes I will put some antibiotic cream on it and yeah as for my little bit of blood in my poop yesterday I haven't had another poop yet so I'm still just going to keep my eye on that but I think you're right I might have a hemmarhoid that flares up every once in a while
Yeah I have a lot of freckles on my leg and I'm never too concerned with them some of them are a little kind a combination of dark and light brown but they've been that way for years so I was just looking for a little reassurance and I thank you very much

My pleasure again Brent and I'm here anytime for you my friend

Well thanks very much again doctor now I just need to have a poop with no blood in it or very little LOL and I'll be back to normal thanks again !!

Poop well, Brent

LOL thank you Dr. yes I'm not so worried anymore about seeing blood here and there as long as it's not really painful or a lot of it I think it's just something I have to live with I probably have a haemorrhoid thanks again

Anytime my friend as I said before

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice
OK I will close and rate excellent again take care bye for now

You take care too Brent

Hi doctor how are you tonight I just noticed a little bruise or something on the top of my foot tonight must've picked it up on the weekend I'm not too concerned and I don't want you to think I look at every little spot but I thought since I just talk to you I just show you a quick picture it doesn't hurt at all I don't know if I just bumped it lightly or something in the last day anyway I just thought i'd show you a quick picture I'm not really too worried

Looks like a simple bruise Brent--nothing at all serious

Thanks Dr. I kind of figured that but it popped out of nowhere and it didn't hurt so just thought it be safe to check thank you again have a wonderful night

You too Brent

Hi Dr. sorry to bug you again I just noticed by the end of the night here it's a lot darker still pretty sure it's a bruise but I just don't recall hitting that part of my foot at all is it possible it could happen in a day or two ago and is just now Bruising like I said it isn't sore and I don't think it's eczema I just included one more picture sorry to bug you probably just a bruise like you say

That's just a bruise Brent

Thanks again doctor have a great day!

You too

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice