Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice
Experience:  Years of outpatient experience treating dermatological problems
18722459

I have a question on the spot on my skin a few weeks ago I

I have a question on the spot on my skin a few weeks ago I was taking out some bushes in the yard I'm thinking the small purple spot between a couple freckles was just from our bush prickle I accidentally picked at it with my thumb and caused a scab and caused it to bleed I just wanted someone to have a look at it I could take another picture of these ones didn't work too good

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Is that spot tender?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Dr. Chip me again sorry no it's not painful at all I noticed it a little while back and I have an one on my other leg but I had been cleaning some bushes out of the back it looked like just a light pinkish purple spot raised and I thought it might be a mole and I went to kind of pick at it for some stupid reason and I gouged it with my fingernail and also created those two little cuts just below it it is not painful at all

Hey Brent--didn't realize it was you

Doesn't look like anything worrisome like any kind of skin cancer but it does look a little infected so you need to apply Neosporin ointment twice a day for a week to it

Let me know if you need me to tell you more

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OK thanks Dr. yeah hopefully I'm done with questions for a while I hate being such a worry wart but this happened a few weeks ago it wasn't cut at all it just look like a raised bump so I was a little nervous I'm the one that accidentally cut it with my fingernail and it actually seems to of gone down a bit in size and well being a diabetic takes me a while sometimes to get rid of a cut but not too long im a controlled diabetic yes I will put some antibiotic cream on it and yeah as for my little bit of blood in my poop yesterday I haven't had another poop yet so I'm still just going to keep my eye on that but I think you're right I might have a hemmarhoid that flares up every once in a while
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Yeah I have a lot of freckles on my leg and I'm never too concerned with them some of them are a little kind a combination of dark and light brown but they've been that way for years so I was just looking for a little reassurance and I thank you very much

My pleasure again Brent and I'm here anytime for you my friend

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Well thanks very much again doctor now I just need to have a poop with no blood in it or very little LOL and I'll be back to normal thanks again !!

Poop well, Brent

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
LOL thank you Dr. yes I'm not so worried anymore about seeing blood here and there as long as it's not really painful or a lot of it I think it's just something I have to live with I probably have a haemorrhoid thanks again

Anytime my friend as I said before

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OK I will close and rate excellent again take care bye for now

You take care too Brent

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi doctor how are you tonight I just noticed a little bruise or something on the top of my foot tonight must've picked it up on the weekend I'm not too concerned and I don't want you to think I look at every little spot but I thought since I just talk to you I just show you a quick picture it doesn't hurt at all I don't know if I just bumped it lightly or something in the last day anyway I just thought i'd show you a quick picture I'm not really too worried

Looks like a simple bruise Brent--nothing at all serious

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks Dr. I kind of figured that but it popped out of nowhere and it didn't hurt so just thought it be safe to check thank you again have a wonderful night

You too Brent

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Dr. sorry to bug you again I just noticed by the end of the night here it's a lot darker still pretty sure it's a bruise but I just don't recall hitting that part of my foot at all is it possible it could happen in a day or two ago and is just now Bruising like I said it isn't sore and I don't think it's eczema I just included one more picture sorry to bug you probably just a bruise like you say

That's just a bruise Brent

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks again doctor have a great day!

You too