Dermatology

Dermatology Questions? Ask an Online Dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Dermatology

I just had small, flat reddish spots show up on my cheeks

I just had small, flat...
I just had small, flat reddish brown spots show up on my butt cheeks overnight.
JA: Can you tell me about all the symptoms you've noticed (e.g. itching, rash, new birthmarks or moles)?
Customer: there's no itching or discomfort. my boyfriend just noticed them this morning. I'm not sure when they showed up, but it hasn't been more that 2 days.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: not that i can think of.
9/8/2017
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

do you have a picture?

I just added them
Are those pictures clear enough. The spots are mostly on the sides of both butt cheeks and go upwards towards my hips.

Do they hurt or itch?

No. No discomfort at all.
They literally just showed up overnight. I can't feel them. They are flat and small and round. They almost look like a bunch of small beauty marks or freckles. About the size of a pin head or a little bigger. They are a reddish brown color. There is one red spot that's looks more like a rash and about 10x the size of the rest of them on one side.

do you have a better pic?

maybe zoom out a touch but remain anonymous of course

DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
How can I email the pictures? The website won't let me add files.

email to me

DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor