Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have some weird blister like bump under my foot. Need to…

Customer Question
Hello I have some...

Hello I have some weird blister like bump under my foot. Need to ask a dermatologist. Thanks

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Not seen a doctor. No medication

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Absolutely nothing. Clean bill of health

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dermatology
9/8/2017
Dermatologist: DrRussMd, Internist/homeopath replied 11 months ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Internist/homeopath

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Please attach a picture

Please find attached upclose and overview pic. Thanks

Probably a plantars wart that has blistered up.

This is a severe one as well.

A doctor must treat it.

Liquid nitrogen.

Family doctor.

Popdiatrist

Demartologist.

Internist.

All are OK.

OK, let me know if you have more questions.

Also, please click a positive rating on the rating scale. [This must be done manually at the top of the page]. In fact, a 5 rating squares me with just answer and allows me to provide prompt and accurate service to you, but does not increase your cost. And, I will be here for any follow up needed.

Interesting. I did not have a plantars wart in that location before. So is that the issue? Should add a bit of background. The last few months i have been getting these small red bumps on underside of my feet No more than 4-5 at a time. They appear, are mildly itchy, slightly red and pink and after a week or two they dry up and the dead skin falls off. This specific one appears to be like all 4 or 5 of the normal distributed ones got together to make a mega bump. So to recap I had no wart on my foot prior to this. Thanks

Warts can arise at anytime.

You don't have to have had a wart before to get a wart now.

The bumps sound like a form of eczema, or irritation, or infection, but those would have to be diagnosed in person, as this must be treated in person.

Ok, let me know if you have more issues.