Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Urgent Care Physician
96392890

I have a rash that started on my ankles/feet, it appeared as

Customer Question

I have a rash that started on my ankles/feet, it appeared as tiny bumps, nonstop itching to the point where I am covered in scabs that would bleed. Didn't prevent me from itching. This morning I woke up with it all over my stomach. Not sure if it's the same thing. It appears as tiny red bumps, slightly different from the one on my legs.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

Your rash is consistent with scabies both in the distribution and the intensity of the itching.

This usually requires topical treatment with permethrin 5% if you are in the US or oral medications if you are in Europe or Australia.

Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Otherwise you can click on "Rating" when done.

Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

If you don't have further questions, please click on "Rating".