Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have this soft bump that looks like a mole on the shaft of…

I have this soft bump...
I have this soft bump that looks like a mole on the shaft of my penis that swells ups and causes a little bit of discomfort.Is this a a std
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/30/2017
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Do you have any history of mole developing after sexual contact ?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Yesss
These moles started appering after I had sexual contact , I went to a dermatologist today and she didn't know what it was and wats to remove one and send it to a lab.
There's a new black mark that just appeared.could this be genital herpes ? Also I've been having strong urine smell when I pee.

Thank you for your message

Did you get water filled blisters on the area ?

No there just soft bumps
Been like this for a couple of days

Any pain in the area ?

Do these soft yellowish bumps release any cheesy material ?

Slight pain in area that comes and goes and no this bumps doesn't pop.do you think they are genital herpes ?

No , these are not genital herpes .

These look like Molluscum lesions which are caused by virus MC virus.

These can be transferred through sexual contact

Any pharmacy treatments I can buy to get rid of them ?

You can try using Apple Cider VINEGAR ON THE AREA daily for 2 months.

The other option is to get prescription drug from the pharmacy called Imiquimod ( This medication can be applied twice a week at night and only by doctors prescription )

Please do let me know if you have any further queries.

more keeps on appearing everyday

Yes , these applications will halt the spread and progress.

Do you Agree with what I have mentioned ?

If you Agree with what I have mentioned, would you like me to release the rating service application on your page so you can leave me a feedback for my opinion provided

Is there a cure for it ?

Above mentioned treatment is the cure for these molluscum

Thank you

I have released the rating service application on your page .

Please do leave me a feedback for my opinion provided.

Regards

Dr Pravin

Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist