Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have been diagnosed with spongiotic dermatitis on my hands…

Customer Question
I have been diagnosed...

I have been diagnosed with spongiotic dermatitis on my hands and feet. I am on a steroid and softener.. The pain in my feet is so bad I can hardly walk. The dermatologist says to take Advil or the like, but that isn't enough. What can I do

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

I have had the pain for The pain for five days.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dermatology
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/29/2017
Dermatologist: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You need to get a prescription of strong antibiotic like tramadol from your doctor as your pain is not lessened by OTC painkillers so followup with your doctor and get opiod prescription.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.