DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Internist/homeopath
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor/homeopathy medical and homeopathic approaches to skin disorders.
24257177

I just discovered a genital wart under my scrotum which was

I just discovered a genital wart under my scrotum which was recently frozen off (I have before and after pics). My last very risky sexual activity was 3 1/2 years ago so I thought I was ok.Today I noticed a cluster of tiny warts/pimples on upper thigh. Also my anus and scrotum have been kind of irritated.
Last Dermo exam of scrotum and anus about 2-3 weeks ago. They didn't see anything.
My STD tests have been negative for years. A recent HSV-2 antibody test was negative.I'm scared to death. I know most men clear the virus and don't develop warts. And they can develop in the mouth and throat.My fiancée must have contracted this from me as well.This looks like a lifetime of torment ahead.
Any advice?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I mean the wart was discovered. Then frozen off.

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Any wart frozen off can come back.

In addition, you don't have a pathology report, so these can all be common warts, and not cancer producing warts.

Any wart virus can cause a wart in any location.

So, my suggestion is that you get the ones you have now treated and get a correct sampling sent to the lab for diagnosis of the strain. This will be good information for your partner as well, who does not necessarily have any susceptibility to your warts at all.

OK, let me know if you have more questions.

Also, please click a positive rating on the rating scale. In fact, a 5 rating squares me with just answer and allows me to provide prompt and accurate service to you, but does not increase your cost. And, I will be here for any follow up needed.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Who is best to treat this my internal medicine doctor or dermatologist?

Either one, if they do a lot of them./

Dermatologists tend to do more.

please click a positive rating on the rating scale. In fact, a 5 rating squares me with just answer and allows me to provide prompt and accurate service to you, but does not increase your cost. And, I will be here for any follow up needed.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
HPV is for life so I can be dealing with warts arising anywhere for life?

Possible yes, but usually if one diets, does exercise, and boosts the immune system, then no, they don'[t recur. Warts are odd, and sometimes just disappear for good.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What advice would you have regarding genital warts? All STD panels repeated and clear. I just had the only wart to that time frozen off my scrotum a few weeks ago.Now I have discovered new bumps that just showed up on my buttocks. Been having general mild anal irritation.This is almost 4 years after my risky all-routes exposure. I had gotten molluscum that had seemed to clear in 2015.Should I try to get them all frozen off or treated by my dermo as soon as I see them and can get an appointment?Should I just leave them and see if they resolve?Pics attached.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
New 1
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
New 2
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
New 3
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
One frozen off from scrotum
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Same one

Hi

You came back to an old post.

I would not get paid answering this new question and reviewing these picture, since you can not rate here again.

You could accept the premium services offer I sent you for more time. Or you can find me by request on a new post.

Thanks.