Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have been itching burning feeling on my back for the last…

Customer Question
I have been itching...

I have been itching burning feeling on my back for the last 2 weeks

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?

No

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

The burning has begun since last week (1week)

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dermatology
8/7/2017
Dermatologist: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 1 year ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

are you male or female?

is this itching and burning feeling on the the skin or deeper than the skin?

any skin rash?