Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I was just trying to look up thus, I have an itch on my left…

Customer Question
Hi. I was just...

Hi. I was just trying to look up thus, I have an itch on my left leg, the same place. Nothing there only itchy once you scratch. More often at night. Not sure what this can be, had this for prob the past three years.

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

No swelling. Can't think of anything different I have eaten etc. could it be stress?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I take high blood pressure pills. It's usually up just a little something I have had since seventeen. Went onto pills about 4 years ago.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dermatology
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/7/2017
Dermatologist: Dr. Chip, General pratice replied 1 year ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Where exactly is the itch and have you had any studies to evaluate it?