Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I can barely move I need help I just put silver nitrate on…

Customer Question
I can barely move I...
I can barely move I need help I just put silver nitrate on my skin the ER doctor thinks I'm crazy bc he says he saw nothing my skin is itchy burning my eyes are swollen I'm going to die I need a specialist to my home immediately I have insurance and I've got to credit card please help
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dermatology
Someone please help I've paid for this
My skin is itchy like crazy without treatment it says I'll die
I need to be observed my mouth tastes awful I've got every single symptom of morgellins disease
8/5/2017
Dermatologist: Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist replied 11 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Overnight I put silver sulfardiazine cream 1% and my nails look fine they were crumbles of white underneath my nails on my feet also my head the spots have gone although the sore on my lip that tends to bleed is still there this cream I'm running out of

Do you have a photo of the lip sore ?