dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have a picture to post as well. In the past month or so I

Customer Question

I have a picture to post as well.
In the past month or so I have had these random circles spontaneously pop up in different places. My ankle, side of my neck, and below my ear on my left jaw. I notice them when all of a sudden my skin starts burning and a slight itch and I touch the area and there will be a small amount of blood on my fingers. It seems almost like it is a bleeding under my skin and when I go to touch it because it starts hurting maybe I've broke a little skin. It feels like it does when you scrapped your knee as a child and the air makes it sting. I know for certain that it isn't from something I've done to it like scratching or hit something. I looked in the mirror this morning and put lotion on my face and everything and there wasn't anything there. As well as last week I put my socks and shoes on in the morning and then a couple hours later out of nowhere there was a burning stinging pain on my ankle. I hope the picture helps when I can upload it. What's going on?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 2 months ago.

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

do you have fever ?

Do you have history of Diabetes ?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My tempature is 99.6 and at last that was checked I don't have diabetes.

You seem to be getting an autoeczematization with secondary infection.

This would need a short course of an antibiotic and steroid medication to treat this ongoing inflammation.

This can be due to some allergens like pollens , cement dust , pollution , water source contamination

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It always goes away after a couple days on its on. Is there still a need for antibiotics and steroids?

Thank you for your the information .

Yes , it would needed to get rid of the problem at its root level.

Regards

Dr Pravin