Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have a rash that has been there for about 3 months now.

Customer Question
Its circular and itchy when...
I have a rash that has been there for about 3 months now. Its circular and itchy when started.I applied different antifungals topical, and also took medicine but it does not go away. The rash is under the armpit,what would be this rash?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dermatology
8/2/2017
Dermatologist: Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist replied 11 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic