Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have on both my legs shins a red rash, It first itch and…

Customer Question
I have on both...

I have on both my legs shins a red rash, It first itch and felt like a tiny blister and I put antibiotic and band aid on it but it looks a lot redder

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

Mo swelling but I am taking a new prescription that is supposed help protect my kidneys

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am also a take metformin, fglimapride, livalo, and can't think of the name right now for I think cholesteral

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dermatology
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
Dermatologist: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Can you please post a photo here?

For how long do you have this rash?

still here

Please post a photo here.