Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

For quite some time I've had these bumps on the side of my…

Customer Question
Hello, So for quite some time...
So for quite some time I've had these bumps on the side of my face near my hairline by the ears and they're not simples or anything. It's just skin but they've been there so long and I don't know how to get rid of it.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dermatology
7/30/2017
Dermatologist: Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist replied 11 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

I was able to post two pictures on photoshop. It may or may not be hard to see but you will see these bumps on my face. Some have white heads but aren't pimples and others are just my skin being bumpy.
Here are a couple more.

Thank you for the information and photos provided.

These are small epidermal cysts , milia , some are white heads.
The best way to remove them is by getting a steam done on the face once a week and removing them with a comdeone extraction instrument at the salon or at the dermatologists clinic.

The other option is to get a salicylic acid based face was like a neutrogena deep pore cleanser to cleanse the area .

Treat the dandruff on the scalp with Sebamed Anti dandruff shampoo.

Please do let me know if you have any further queries.

If you Agree with what I have mentioned, would you like me to release the rating service application on your page so you can leave me a feedback for my opinion provided