Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I just hope you can help me out. I have talk with my doctor

Customer Question

Hi there, I just hope you can help me out. I have talk with my doctor in the past about my feet. I know that I have funge on my toes. I have follow his fictions. It is clear up some. I still soak them 2 time day. But my big problem is skin peeling under my feet and between my toes. I have been using heel balm 3 time a day with sock and also sleep in sock too.
Nothing seem help at all. They are getting worse everytime. I am still doing it same thing frequented. Hope you have some idea that would help solve the problem.
Thank you
Walter Sumner
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 2 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 32 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry you suffer from dry scaly skin on your feet.

The best product I have found for dry cracked feet is Flexitol Heel Balm. It is available online, at many pharmacies and health stores. Apply twice daily.

How are you treating your toenail fungus?