Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have stasis dermatitis, and I CANNOT pull on the

Customer Question
I have stasis dermatitis...

I have stasis dermatitis, and I CANNOT pull on the compression hose I need. Is there anything else I can wear to help? Liz

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I have seen a dr. I take meds for high blood pressure and high cholesterol.

Doctor's Assistant: When was last time you had a check up? Is there a history of high blood pressure in your family?

I had a checkup a month ago with my dermatologist. My blood pressure is

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dermatology
7/16/2017
Dermatologist: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 32 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry that you need to wear compression hose for stasis dermatitis. There are devices available at all medical supply stores that will stretch the stockings and help you to put them on easily. If this is not an option for you, then an ace bandage wrapped around your legs is an alternative. Call a local Medical Supply store for assistance.

I hope I have addressed your concerns.

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, so I am compensated for my service, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Dermatologist: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 12 months ago

Any additional thoughts?