Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I had eczema few years ago and it left a lot of dark raised…

i had eczema few years...
i had eczema few years ago and it left a lot of dark brown raised scars. the also sometimes itchy. is it actually fully healed or not ? how to get rid of them?
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/18/2017
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Could you please post a photo on this page for me?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
here the photos

Got them

And how did you treat this in the past?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i applied some creme. i forget what are they called. it has been a few years but the scars are still like that.

OK

First off, you still have the eczema

This time around I would prescribe tacrolimus cream for a month

After that I'd give you hydroquinone cream to get rid of the hyperpigmentation or give you cold CO2 laser treatments to get rid of the spots

Please let me know if you need any more information

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice