dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I had a child for years now and ever since my pregnancy I

Customer Question

I had a child for years now and ever since my pregnancy I have had a round spot of skin on the top of each foot that looks like callous. It is rough skin that will not go away no matter how many creams, excluding, or prescribed appointments I use. Any ideas what this could be caused by or what I could do to remove it? I stay out of the sun a lot of self Tanners and I am in barest always dark spots on my feet.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 4 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

do you have a picture?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ues, I have attached a photo of my right foot. The patch is slightly darker than the rest of the skin and feels like a callous or heel. Sometimes it seems darker and harder and other times lighter.

This is a patch of eczema

what creams have you tried?