Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I've been having dermatitis for 15 years. It's getting

Customer Question
I've been having dermatitis for...
I've been having dermatitis for 15 years. It's getting serious and the hyperpigmentation as well. I give up on every single treatment. I have used low potent topical corticosteroids to the highest ones. I moisturize my body 2 times per day with no benefit. It mostly flares up when I get for example nervous or anxious. So it's more stress-related. I need a relief, a solution, or even an answer to the question what's going on on my body?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dermatology
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
As shown in the picture
6/1/2017
Dermatologist: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 1 year ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry you are having such bad dermatiits

you should see a dermatologist and get a skin biopsy

you could have psoriasis in which case you may benefit from systemic biological agents which can help control your skin condition.

you may benefit from medications to help decrease your anxiety symptoms which could help decrease flair ups as well.

have you had a skin biopsy? have you been checked for psoriasis of your skin.