Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Do any of these freckles/moles look abnormal? They are all…

Customer Question
Do any of these freckles/moles...
Do any of these freckles/moles look abnormal? They are all about the size of a a half of a pencil eraser. Quite small.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dermatology
5/30/2017
Dermatologist: Eric Goldstein, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Eric Goldstein
Hello. My name is***** and I just read through your question. I would be happy to help. Are you able to attach any pictures?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Close up and far away
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I go yearly. These are new. I had one removed once and it was atypical.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I zoomed way in on ththe first one.
Hi. Just looked at the pictures.
There is nothing there that is any cause for concern. As you probably already know, you want to make sure they remain protected from the sun.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
One more picture of the same three.
Just took a look at the third one. Nothing of concern in the picture. Just remember sun safety.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok. So those 3 don't look abnormal?
I wear rash guards. And hats. And sun block. I still seem to get new freckles and moles. It's frustrating.
Correct. No abnormalities.
I know how frustrating it is. Some of us just have skin that is prone to this so we have to be extra vigilant.
Please don't forget to leave a rating.