dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have these rash that are shiny and then scaly. They start

Customer Question

Hello, i have these rash that are shiny and then scaly. They start up looking like pimples, red then they become flat and scaly. I have used skineal and even diplofenac cream. I have also been on dailt ketoconazole treatment. The rash is not going infact it is spreading, however they are not itchy.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?
Customer: Nothing, when i apply skineal at least it is not scaly and dry but once that clears away ts back to square one
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Nothing, i am on the implanon birth control tho, had it for over a year now
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It has the look of a pityriasis-rosea.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Email me.
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 5 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

do you have a picture?

just click send to reply