Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Have seborrheic dermatitis. is the chanel milk face cream/

lotion safe to put on...
have seborrheic dermatitis. is the chanel milk face cream/ lotion safe to put on face during a flare-up? it got rid of the flakes on face but now face is irritated.
1/25/2017
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
have no way of taking picture and sending it to computer........
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
will look into the matter more thoroughly tomorrow..

The Chanel milk may not be safe during a flare up as the product may contain some perfume or fragrance elements.

I would suggest you to use the following:

Cetaphil cleansing lotion to cleanse the face twice a day .

You can use toleraine cream on the area to treat the redness and irritation.

Please do get back to me in case of any further queries.

Regards

Dr Pravin

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thanks for the info! will do as you suggest

I have released the rating service application:

Please do leave me a feedback form my opinion provided.
Regards

Dr Pravin

Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist