How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Josh Your Own Question
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 5341
Experience:  Medicine doctor , PGCSD( Dermatology)
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
Dr Josh is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a lower abdominal itch, No. Just putting some anti

This answer was rated:

Hi... I have a lower abdominal itch
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No. Just putting some anti itch cream
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Not really


Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

What is your age & gender?

Since how long you have this itch on lower abdomen?

Is there any itching in genital organs?

Any rashes or pimples?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards


Customer: replied 7 months ago.
F 40
Not on genitalia

Is there any rashes or pimples on lower abdomen?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No pimples. They seem like warts

Dear customer

Thank you for info.

Can you attach a picture of this?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Being that in obese and the skin overlaps when is too hot it gets itchy and like it activates
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Did you get it?

Dear customer

Thank you for the quick reply and for attaching 3 photos.I have seen them all.

The pictures you have sent & symptoms you have described of having itching on lower abdomen is most likely due to a condition called Eczema.It is a sort of skin disorder causing inflammation of the skin resulting in severe itching.The main symptoms of this disease is the itchy skin , often lasting duration, recurrent and permanently.

Following is recommended for you:

  • Apply cream containing clotrimazole.It is availaible at counter without prescription..Apply the cream to the surrounding 4-6 cm of normal skin in addition to the rash/itching area.
  • Take tab.Zyrtec.It contains Cetirizine & is a second-generation antihistamine.It is available over-the-counter (OTC).
  • Also check your blood sugar level.

All this will help you greatly.

If still after this,the symptoms persists.then you need to make an appointment with your doctor as prescription oral medications like fluconazole (diflucan) or Itraconazole (sporanox) will then be required accordingly.Usually & most likely,the symptoms gets subside with these treatments.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards


Dear customer

Do you have any other follow up question?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok. No thanks

Dear customer

Thank you for using just answer website. And please don't forget to leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

God bless you & take care.

Kind Regards

Dr Josh and other Dermatology Specialists are ready to help you