Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Medicine doctor , PGCSD( Dermatology)
6740150

I had a pimple like bump on my penis shaft after shaving and

Customer Question

Hi I had a pimple like bump on my penis shaft after shaving and I squeezed it and now there are tiny little looks like fluid like bumps around the scab. I did have unprotected sec but with same partner
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Are you in any pain?
Customer: A few days after I squeezed it. The sore does sting
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No nothing seriois Serious
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 7 months ago.

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

What is your age?

Does the bump developed after shaving ?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 7 months ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

The symptoms you have described of having pimple like bump on your penis shaft can be most likely due to folliculitis.It is inflammation of one or more hair follicles.The damaged follicles are then infected with the bacteria staphylococcus.

Less likely possibility is of fordyce's spot. They are painless and not itchy, but may cause embarrassment because of their appearance, or a fear that they might be sexually transmitted – which they are not! They are abnormally dilated blood vessels, covered by thickened skin.

Most likely this seems to be due to folliculitis & following is recommended for you:

If still after this,the symptoms persists.then you need to make an appointment with your doctor as prescription oral medications and antibiotics will then be required accordingly.Usually & most likely,the symptoms gets subside with these treatments.

• Apply ointment ultramide or ointment polysporin.they are available as OTC(over the counter) at your pharmacy without prescription & will help you greatly.
  • Allow fresh air to circulate.Keeping the area open at night(if possible) can help in quick healing & recovery.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 7 months ago.

Dear customer

Do you have any other follow up question?

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 7 months ago.

Just checking in to see how things are going.

Do you need further assistance?Is there anything else that you would like to know?

Please don't forget to leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you.

we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 7 months ago.

Dear customer

I have seen that you have not rated my answer so far.Please leave positive rating above the chat box. However if you still have any questions,please let me know..I am happy to address your follow-up questions.Please do not forget to leave positive rating (3 or more stars).

Thank you.

God bless you & take care.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh