How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dermdoc19 Your Own Question
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 4069
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
dermdoc19 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter is 34 yrs old and has had MS for 6 years. Last

Customer Question

My daughter is 34 yrs old and has had MS for 6 years. Last August 2016 she had several lesions on her lower legs that initially looked like shingles(She has had Sh ingles twice
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?
Customer: My 34 yr old daughter who has had MS for six years suddenly developed lesions on her lower legs and arms which originally looked like shingles (she has had shingles twice) it started off as a nerve pain sensitivity, then a red mild rash on her lower legs and arms which was very itchy and then the skin would erode and form a deep wound. They were all rectangular in that time she also had a appearance
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I haven't even finished describing my daughter's symptoms yet
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 10 months ago.


Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic