khagihara
khagihara, Medical doctor
Experience:  Trained in the multiple medical fields for many years.
20084961

I HAVE A PARASITIC INFECTION AND IT IS LARGE ENOUGH TO SEE

Customer Question

I HAVE A PARASITIC INFECTION AND IT IS LARGE ENOUGH TO SEE WITH THE NAKED EYE.IT CAN BE OVER 12 " LONG IN MY STOOL AND SO SMALL THAT IT TAKES A 200 X MICROSCOPE TO SEE IT.MY DOGS HAVE IT IN THEIR EYES BUT THIS COULD BE FROM ME TOUCHING THEM,IT IS SO LIGHT THAT IF I SNEEZE OR COUGH IT WILL FLOAT IN THE AIR. I HAVE BOTH VIDEOS AND PHOTOS OF THE PARASITES . I HAVE ONE SCANING OF A SILDE OF WHAT CAME OUT OF MY NOSE AND FINGER NAILS AND SORES ON MY BODY.IT LOOKS LIKE A TAPE WORM BUT AFTER A YEAR THEY FINALLY GOT A POSITIVE TEST ON STRONGYLOIDES STEROCORALIS AND GIARADA ,I HAVE BEEN TAKEING THEM OUT OF MY BODY SINCE MAY 2012 IT WAS JULY 2013 BEFORE THE GOT A POSITIVE TEST FOR STRONGYLOIDES AND IN JANUARY 2016 THEY GOT THE POSITIVE TEST FOR GIARDIA.I HAVE NEVER HAD THE FULL COARSE OF TREATMENT FOR THE AUTO REINFECTING PARASITE AND WAS GIVEN ALBENZA 4 200 MG PILLS A DAY FOR 28 DAYS SKIP 14 DAYS AND TAKE FOR 28 DAYS SKIP 14 DAYS AND TAKE FOR FINAL 28 DAYS BUT NEVER HAD THE LAST 28 DAY CYCLE AND IVERMECTRIN 3MG 5 PILLS IN A DOSE FOR MY WEIGHT .I HAVE WORMS COME OUT OF MY BLOOD AND NOSE THAT CAN BE OVER 4 FEET LONG AND SMALLER THAN A HAIR IN DIAMETER YET CAN ROLL BACK INTO A BALL IF I PULL TO HARD TO STRETCH THEM OUT. I HAVE A VIDEO OF TWO THAT I TOOK OUT OF MY LEG AND DRUG THEM OUT OF MY DROP OF BLOOD BECAUSE I DO NOT BLEED, MY BLOOD JUST COMES OUT IN BUBBLES THAT THE WORM IS WRAPPED AROUND AND LINED UP INSIDE THE DROPS AND THEY WILL HANG ON TO A STEEL PIC LIKE A LITTLE HAND AND IF THEY ROLL BACK INTO A BALL YOU CAN TAKE THE PICK AND SLAM IT AGAINST A SINK AND THE BALL OF BLOOD WILL NOT LET GO.
Y
I HAVE VIDEOS OF THE WORMS 1/4" LONG TO 6" LONG CRAWLING OFF THE LENS OF MY MICROSCOPE. AND IN THE SLIDE OF OBJECTS THAT CAME OUT OF MY NOSE AND FINGERS IN PART OF A DAY AND OVER A DAY SINCE I PUT THEM ON THE SLIDE I HAVE A 50 GIG VIDEO RUNNING AT 30 FRAMES A SECOND. YOU CAN UU SEE MANY WORMS THAT ARE STILL ALIVE. I HAVE ONE WORM THAT WOULD FIT IN THE SCREEN AT 10 X , 6O X AND 200 X YOU CAN SEE THE INTERNAL WORKINGS AND THE HEAD THAT HAS 3 SPINNING ARMS THAT SPIN AND THE SPINNING ARMS WILL STICK TO THE HEAD OF A PIN AND YOU CAN HARDLY GET THEM TO STICK TO A SLID AND IF YOU TRY TO USE A NEW PICK TO TAKE IT OFF . IT JUST STICKS TO THE NEW [IN.MY FINGERS AND HANDS HAVE NO FEELING IN THEM N OW AND IT GOES A QUARTER THE WAY UP MY ARM.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I HAVE VIDEO AND STILL PHOTOS OF THE WORM COMING OUT OF MY FINGER AND ON FLYS AND MOSQUITOES AND GROWING IN MY HOME.LET ME KNOW IF I CAN SEND ANY VIDEOS
Expert:  khagihara replied 8 months ago.
Did you have a test after the treatment? How old are you? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Are you a male or a female? Can you attach the video here? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications includng over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Male,
70 years
5'7" tall
174 lbsNovember 27 2012 I believe I was in the state of hyperinfection, I was vomiting for over 12 hours.I had a large abses on my back ,they cut my back 6" long,1" wide and 1/2" deep.I couldn't get treated or tested because I had no insurance at the time so the surgeon told me that I was going to be in the hospital for 4 or 5 days, so the could run test and keep a eye on my surgery, also t kept setting off the oxygen alarm.After the surgeon left they told me I had to leave the hospital because I had no insurance.It was late June 2013 before I finally got a positive test for strongyloidiasis stercoralis. And in January 2015 a positive test for garadia.I have been treated with albenza and ivermectin but I have never been treated for antibiotics to kill giardia.I can send videos but the program won't let me send them
Expert:  khagihara replied 7 months ago.

albenza can treat giardia.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The 1st photo 360 is as fly 60x with what looks like the same worm as in my thumb.361 is 200x I think. Looks like the worm in my thumb, noseb,fingees.20 my thumb under microscope.224 worms in my thumb that eat my finger nails ect.145 worms 200x3028 worms? That come out of my nose. You can see two dark chains of worms that can be 1/2" to 3'long.They can roll right back into a ball if you stretchthem to hard.When you drop them into alcohol they stay on the surface and con stretch out and roll back many times.If you drop them into the alcohol they form bubbles and they form small chains inside the bubbles and are able to survive in bleach or alcohol.7234 is what I pulled out of my nose after it ran for 2 hours and worms came out and didn't stop until this came out.181510 is photo of worms coming out of my thumb and the transfer to my pirivate parts and any female that I touch sexually.There women have been infected this way.One they said had scabies. And treated2nd told her she was infested with worms, a parasite not common to the United States, Africa and southAmerica mostly.3rd they told her she had genital warts, then later change to cancer, they cut the area between the anus and vagina out and radiation therapy for 6 months.All three women had worms coming out of the vagina and in photos of the infected areas all looked alike.559 is my leg 3 weeks after I saw 8 worms on my leg.
I could get no medication so four men who emptied a storage unit of mine 3 of the 4 were infected but we're from Mexico and use gasoline to kill the worms so I put gasoline on my leg to kill the worms and that was the first time I saw the worms actually come out of my body on their own.951-3 is a photo of the sores on my body that will never heal unless you get all the worms out.925 3 photo is another of 200 video and 2000 photos taken almost every day since 5 1 2012.Thanks Randy, I will try and send the links to some of the videos .I have a 50 gig one hour 5 minutes video at 30 frames a second. One slid one day of what came out of my nose and fingers at 10 x, 60 x , and 200x .Very clear images of live worms. One at 58 minutes into video has a worm that fits in the screen at 10 x, and 60 x, and 200x showed the spining head with 3 spining arms . This is what makes it so hard to get off the head of a pin. It will just stick to the
Head of the pins and not a slide.

Did you show the worm-like one in 20150914_0417234r. to your doctor or an infection doctor? You should show it to them.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
20140426_224822.jpg
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cX7HT6neLyjbaKXpnjkq4EC0aYzerzZyLQ/view?usp=docslist_apiopen this picture. I have so many good photos of the worms, but I never had time to go back and look at them because I was always dealing with more coming out every hour.I take the worms like this, out of my hands after I cleaned them. Then the doctors quit.Just add androgel, gasoline, kerosene, vasoline. Just wipe it on and wait, 1 to 2Is all this suspose to come out of a sore in York finger
These worms suspose to come out of your nose every day app dat ?
Every day! !!!20160306_024157.mp4This is the killer worm. It floats in the air, lives on counter tops, dishes, clothing, toilet seat, ec r.It has a 90 % mortality rate if you have a weakened immune system. Can kill in 10 days if untreated.Corticosteroids bring on hyperinfection.https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2QIt-6cjL9yWmlqWlE3Y3AxaXM/view?usp=drivesdkStart this video at around 2 minutes. Took me that long to get it to ficas.I have hundreds of these videos.It's good to hear from you, been a while.Still fighting the worms.The photo above is taken with my cell phone camera @ 4xI wish someone could identify it.I think I infected my wife, she died December 18, 2015 and Jim manikowski died mat 12th 2016. Six days after they diagnosed him with strongyloidiasis stercoralis.
This is closest photo I h as very found to what comes out of my nose, blood, sores, hands.20160306_024157.mp4This is the killer worm. It floats in the air, lives on counter tops, dishes, clothing, toilet seat, ec r.It has a 90 % mortality rate if you have a weakened immune system. Can kill in 10 days if untreated.Corticosteroids bring on hyperinfection.https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2QIt-6cjL9yWmlqWlE3Y3AxaXM/view?usp=drivesdkLet me know what you thinkSometimes I can pull 20 of these out of my nose, up to 5 at a time.What do you see in this video?Thanks Randy
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Pull these two worms out of your leg.Still trying to figure out what it is.Still trying to figure out what it is.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Did you get a chance to look at the videos?Can you identify the parasite in my photos and videos?